Work with executive IT and business management in the development of strategic plans.
- Document and assess current Information Process Model
- Identify and develop Target Model
- Identify and document current and targeted Systems Inventory
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend technologies to improve business cycle
- Prepare executive-level project and financial plans
- Perform risk assessment
- Identify skill and staff requirements
Software Engineering (Development Lifecycle Management)
Develop and direct the practical application of project management and development methodologies based upon the unique requirements of an organization. Provide a special emphasis on Agile and adaptive development techniques designed to meet the demanding, accelerated pace of today’s e-business development efforts.
- Evaluate an organization’s current project management and software engineering processes
- Identify process improvement opportunities focused on reducing development timeframes while improving product quality
- Model new project management and development lifecycle methodologies based upon leading-edge Agile and Lean approaches
- Coordinate process improvement efforts across IT organization
- Provide direct, hands-on training for management and staff
- Identify and implement realistic metrics to assist an organization’s future software engineering process improvement efforts