Provide management for IT departments at the level of CIO, Vice President, or Director.
- Direct managerial and technical staff
- Plan and manage departmental budgets and projects
- Develop and administer departmental processes
- Evaluate staff training requirements and develop training plans
- Mentor staff in all phases of strategic planning and software development processes
- Coordinate inter-departmental process and resource coordination
- Select and/or develop permanent manager
Manage day-to-day project activities. Particular strength and experience in managing complex and mission critical projects. Also extensive experience in project recovery – bringing troubled projects back into line.
- Direct change management and system promotion activities
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation analysis
- Prepare and deliver management reports
- Coordinate activities with other project managers